Hours of availability by appointment only:
***No emergencies or "on-call" availabilities. You must currently have and continuously maintain a traditional vet for emergencies. ***
The following is required to request an appointment:
Dr. Fenton is only taking new horse and livestock patients at this time. No dogs and cats.
1) You must have a traditional vet available for emergencies. Vital Equine does not offer emergency or 24/7 on-call services.
2) All clients must fill out the new patient forms.
3) Read all materials and be informed what to expect.
4) You are required to include any recent blood work, urine, cultures, metabolic disease test results, x-rays, ultrasound, MRI, scintigraphy, or any other recent diagnostics performed. All exam notes/reports from your previous veterinarian need to be emailed to Vital Equine a minimum of 72 hours before seeing your pet.
5) Appointments are scheduled after the new patient forms are received, filled out in their entirety and any medical records are received from other veterinarians you are using.