Get lined up! Dr. Fenton is busy :)
Hours of availability by appointment only:
***No emergencies or "on-call" availabilities. You must currently have and continuously maintain a traditional vet for emergencies. ***
The following is required to request an appointment:
1) All clients must fill out the new patient forms below AND have a traditional vet available for emergencies at any time as Vital Equine does not offer emergency or 24/7 on-call services. You can either do the hand written form by clicking
on the button below, printing it out and emailing it back OR you can do the online version listed below it and fill it out
on the screen.
2) The new patient forms contain a consent form, practice policies, 24 hour cancellation agreement, info on services, a
price list, what to expect during an initial consult and what to expect for follow-up appointments. Please read all
materials and be informed for our visits-- it helps both of us!
3) It is required that you include any recent blood work, urine, cultures, metabolic disease test results, x-rays,
ultrasound, MRI, scintigraphy, or any other recent diagnostics performed. All recent exam notes/reports from your
previous veterinarian need to be emailed to Vital Equine and available for review by Dr. Fenton a minimum of
72 hours before she sees your pet.
4) Appointments are made after the new patient forms are received, filled out completely and any medical
records are received from other veterinarians you are using.
5) Dr. Fenton is only taking new horse and livestock patients at this time. No dogs and cats. Thank you!