Get lined up! Dr. Fenton is busy :)
Hours of availability by appointment only:
Wednesday and Weekends CLOSED.
No emergencies or "on-call" availabilities.
The following is required to request an appointment:
1) All clients must fill out the new patient forms below AND have a traditional vet available for emergencies at any time as Vital Equine does not offer emergency or 24/7 on-call services.
2) The new patient forms contain info on services, a price list, what to expect during an initial consult and what to
expect for follow-up appointments. Please read all materials and be informed for our visit; it helps both of us!
3) It is required that you include any recent blood work, urine, cultures, metabolic disease test results, x-rays,
ultrasound, MRI, scintigraphy, or any other recent diagnostics performed. All recent exam notes/reports from your
previous veterinarian need to be emailed to Vital Equine and available for review by Dr. Fenton a minimum of
72 hours before she sees your pet.
4) Appointments are made after the new patient forms are received and filled out completely.
5) Dr. Fenton is only taking new horse and livestock patients at this time. No dogs and cats. Thank you!