Ten Pet Food Myths Interfering with Your Pets Health RIGHT NOW
By Dr. Jean Hofve, Holistic Veterinarian
1. The best foods are those that the veterinarian sells like Royal Canin, Purina Veterinary and Hill's Science Diet.
2. Dry food cleans a dog's or cat's teeth.
3. Pets do better eating food designed for their life stage (i.e. puppy/kitten and senior formulas).
4. Table scraps and other "people food" are bad for dogs and cats.
5. Only complete and balanced meals should be fed to dogs and cats.
6. Feeding raw food is dangerous due to the risk of Salmonella and E.Coli.
7. Dogs and cats should not eat grains.
8. Ash content is an important guideline in choosing a cat food.
9. Changing formulas or brands of pet food is hard on a dog or cat's digestion.
10. Its fine for dogs and cats to eat each others food.
Vital Equine Holistic Veterinary Medicine in Calabasas, CA announces a new, incredible therapy that is dramatically improving the results with our patients:Neuro Emotional Therapy (NET)
If your pet has been suffering from an ailment and you cannot get to the bottom of it, NET may be the solution. The results Vital Equine Holistic Veterinary Medicine has been seeing are tangible and real. Owners have watched Dr. Fenton perform it on their pets only to turn around and seek an NET practitioner for themselves....
What is Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine and why does Dr. Fenton incorporate its use in Vital Equine Holistic Veterinary Medicine?
Watch Discovery Channel's show Innovations to learn more about TCVM and watch Dr. Fenton as she makes a guest appearance!!
TCVM starts at 7:36
Dr. Fenton at 12:38